Monday, June 25, 2012

Sorry! and Song of the Day June 25th!!!

Hey! Once again, it's been a long time. I know that no one is reading my blog or anything like that, but I still kind of like typing these things out. I still hate that these posts have become fewer and far between though. Sorry about that! Anyway, today's song of the day will be 'Paradise' by Coldplay. It probably seems a little weird that a Kpop maniac like me likes coldplay and classical music (which I have mentioned here before), but I just seem to enjoy a lot of different types. Actually, I like One republic, Evanescence, Need to Breath, The wanted, Adele, Vivaldi, and many other types. Each on of those artists belong to a different genre of music, all of which are ones that I really like. But that isn't really the point right now, is it? Anyway, the song Paradise has a nice flow to it and the singer has one of those light and unique voice that has a little bit of roughness in it. It also has an edge of mystery to it, which I love in music. The music that goes along with the words has a nice piano lead. I love piano music, by the way. If you pay attention to the words (if you don't, it's ok. Sometimes I don't either! It can be to difficult, so I just sit back and enjoy the sound. And it doesn't hurt to dance a little, too) you will find that they hold a lot of meaning. I'm not going to break it all down, because that would be too boring. Just listen closely and try to find your own meaning in it. Above all, be unique and be yourself, especially where music is concerned. Find what you like, and find what you don't, it doesn't matter. It could be heavy metal or a piano concerto. Hey, maybe even both! Just as long as you like it and it's something that sounds good to you. Well, I hope you've all had a good day today! This month's sun sign,  which started June 21st, is Cancer. Sarang Hae to everyone, and Good Night depending on your clock!!

No comments:

Post a Comment