Sunday, May 20, 2012

Song of the Day, May 20th!!!

Hallo!!! Ok, I guess I should do this Song of the Day thingy every 2 days. . . .I'm getting kinda busy, moving and all. Ok, today's song of the day will be. . . . .Um. . .How about Rumor has it by Adele?? It's a good song!. . . .Ok, I just looked up the music video and I don't think there is an actual OFFICIAL official one. So, I guess LYRICS it is!! You guys should be able to figure out how to get to the lyrics, right? Good. This song is really great. Adele is actually one of my favorite singers in the ENTIRE universe and BEYOND. Her voice is really unique, and I've never heard one like it. Yes, yes, she's British. I think 'We are young' was the only American song that I've ever talked about, except that Vivaldi piece I  mentioned a few days ago. Anyway, look it up, listen to it, enjoy!! Sarang hae to everyone and Good Night depending on your clock!! Even though its not EVEN close to night time for me, over here in the SOUTH EAST!!! Yeah, I wish I was in California too. . . .Anyway, Sarang Hae!!!! ^-~

2 comments:

  1. Lights by Ellie Goulding. Favorite song ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kk. I'll look it up and Song-of-the-Day it sometime soon. Thanks for the suggestion!!!!!

    ReplyDelete