Sunday, May 13, 2012

English Bands!!!!

Hey guys. Its only 5:30 or so, not as late as yesterday. I hope you guys followed my advice and look up some of these Kpoppers. . .If you did, were you assaulted with hotness? I'm still listening to Kpop (of course), but I thought we could talk about English bands today. One of my favorites is The Wanted. I'm not very diverse in the English music world, but I know about One Direction and The Wanted. Lets start with The Wanted first. Their songs are pretty good, keeping with the usual English style. My favorite song is obviously 'Glad you came'. You guys should check it out, see if you like it. They've only really just been discovered in America. I think they were on Good Morning America or something like that. They don't really dance or jump around like other boy bands, they just sing basically. News flash: do not wish they would dance. . .they're English. I'm not tryin' to be all stereotypical, but they really CANNOT dance. I guess I'm just to used to amazing Kpop dancers, but it is sadly true. At least they can sing, right? Right. Moving on! One direction just freaking slapped the whole nation in the face. Now girls all over America are swooning just at the sound of their name. My (American) friend loves them to death. Her ipod screen saver is a picture of Nayle, or Nile. . .However you spell that scotish dude's name. I just know he's a blondie. I guess they all started in Europe or something, but it seems like now the best British bands are slowly leaking into the U.S. Cool, huh? At least we're musically diverse. I'm glad though, because what would I do without Kpop?!?!? Anyway, if you guys know any other English bands sweeping the country or have questions about them, post a comment. What should we talk about next? I haven't a clue, so let me know what you guys wanna hear. Sarang Hae and good evening or afternoon or whatever to everyone. . .depending on your clock. Oh, speaking of, that stupid thing at the bottom of this comment that shows the time it was published. . .Don't listen to it!! It is being a liar. Its actually 5:50 right now. I don't know why its being a weirdo. . .Is it working for you guys??

2 comments:

  1. He does?? I thought it was all blonde and such.....isnt ther a blonde guy??? or at least dirty blonde or something??

    ReplyDelete