Monday, May 14, 2012

Kpop AGAIN!!!!

Hey everyone. I started reading a book and listening to Kpop (Up & Down- SHINee), but I just ended up skipping to the end. It was a boring, blecky, really sad book that sux. In other words, not my type of reading material. The ending was happy though, so I skipped to that and kept replaying my song. I've had the song Gee by Girl's Generation stuck in my head for most of the day, and I kept singing it at school. I don't have a clue what the words mean, except a few. My friend (another Kpop maniac) told me that the word Banchae means sparkle. SOOOOO in the song they say "Banchae banchea nuni bishu or bisha" . . . So apparently that means "Sparkle Sparkle" and a bunch of Korean words. YEAH! Anyway, if you haven't guessed yet, Gee by Girl's Generation is the song of the day. Its a pretty old song, but its still really good. For you people that don't really know Kpop or don't know who SHINee is, the guy in the music video is Minho from SHINee. Cool right?? Not really. . . .But he's still cute and all. If you wanna look 'em up, type in: Girls Generation Gee. The first video should be it, so click, kick back, and enjoy. News flash to all guys!! I think you'll like this one. They are all girls that dress pretty skimpily (if thats a word). For you girls (depending on yo sexual orientations), it doesn't even matter. The song is awesome, and its about a love story or something. I wouldn't really know because I haven't any idea what the words mean. If you want a little more info on the song, check out the Song of the Day post that should be coming up soon. Sarang Hae to everyone and Good Night, depending on your clock. (Right now, mine says 7:23. . . . So not exactly good night for me either)

No comments:

Post a Comment