Sunday, May 13, 2012

Song of the Day, May 13th!!

Hey guys. Going back to school tomorrow. . .The sad final days and all. Ok, Song of the Day. Dut Dut Dut Daaaaaa *drum roll* . . . . . . .SHINee- Lucifer. This song is amazing. Its all I've wanted to listen to all day for some reason. You guys will love it. For you people that love to get up and move and groove and whatnot, this song is definitely your thing. Kpop fans that love the slow songs. . .not so much. If you guys wanna look it up (WHICH I HIGHLY RECCOMEND), and you're on YouTube about to have your hands spaz across your keyboard, type in: SHINee Lucifer music video HD. The channel that posted the vid should be sment. They manage SHINee and a bunch of other Kpoppers. Anyway, its raining right now and I'm 'bout to get on Gmail to chat with some pals before I listen to some more Lucifer, maybe read a book, or just enjoy the sounds of nature outside my purple-curtained window. Please look up this song and keep reading my blog, and give me a clue on what to talk about next. Sarang Hae to everyone and Good Night, depending on your clock ^-~!

No comments:

Post a Comment