Saturday, May 12, 2012

KPOP!!

Hey guys. Its 11:00 and I'm not getting too tired. Music subject of the day: Kpop. I am in LOVE with Kpop. Its basically the number 1 thing that I listen to. My favorite groups are SHINee, Super junior, TVXQ!, Girl's generation, and Big Bang. I'm actually listening to Kpop right now while I'm typing this (Purple Line by TVXQ!, feel free to look it up). I love the rap in this song. I know its a little weird for me to listen to music thats in a language I can't really understand, but the beats are amazing. And the lyrics still sound good. Basically, for me, the beat is everything. Not just the sound, the. . .feel. It just has to make my body move without me telling it to. That is what makes a good song to me. I'm not really one for the music in my country at the moment. If its not Kpop, it would be The Wanted or One Direction (English Bands). You should really look them up too. Ok, sort of irrelevant thought, but girls, be careful. When you look up any of these Kpop guys, you are going to be pummeled with insane hotness. These guys are le sexi (or most of them), they can sing, and they can DANCE like nobody's freakin' business. And guys, when you look up girl's generation, same thing goes for you. And these girl's are a little skimpy in the clothing department. Oh, that reminds me, to all girls/ guys, the Kpop boy outfits are a little. . . . . .odd. You're probably going to be surprised by the outfits after the hotness attacks you like a spider monkey on crack. Anyway, number one songs to look up: Hello by SHINee, Up & Down by SHINee, Ring Ding Dong by SHINee, Perfection by Super Junior, Sorry Sorry by Super Junior, Super Man by Super Junior, Bonamana by Super Junior, Super Girl- Korean version by Super Junior, Purple Line by TVXQ!, and Mirotic by TVXQ!. I know its a lot, but you really should look them up. And for you guys that wanna see these Kpop girl miracles, look up: Gee by Girl's Generation music video. Oh, and by the way guys, after each title you should put 'music video' or 'mv' or 'official music video', though there won't be one for all of them. And if you want, just pick one song then explore the suggestion box on YouTube. Trust me, you will NOT regret it. You guys got any comments on what tomorrow's chat session should be about? Feel free to tell me, 'cause I don't know. Sarang Hae to everyone, and good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment