Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Song of the Day, May 16th!!

I thought today's Song would be What makes you beautiful by One Direction, but it isn't. I listened to it today and told my friend that I would make it the Song of the Day. I kept trying to think of it, but I just couldn't get this one song out of my head!! I know you guys are probably sick of Kpop, but this song just WILL NOT LEAVE MY BRAIN!!! I don't know why I even like it so much, its a sort of slow song. . . .I don't know. Ok, its Replay by SHINee. I know, I know, its Kpop. You guys are probably fed up with that music, I know that too. This song just sounds good for some reason. Its been in my head, leaking out of my mouth, working its way to my arms and legs and making me dance all day today. I  DO NOT get why this song sounds so good to me, though. The music behind the words is really good and such, but their voices are amazing. I love the way these guys sing. You guys should go on YouTube and look them up: SHINee replay official music video. Its kind of old though. It was uploaded 3 years ago! It still sounds good, I'll tell you that. They dress pretty old-schoolish, even for 2009. They were pretty young back then too. Taemin (guy in the yellow jacket, black hair in a weird bowl-ish hair cut) is only, like, 16 when they did this song. . . .Welps, ok then. I'm gonna keep this as short as I can. Sarang Hae to everyone and Good Night depending on your clock. I really wish I could stay here and type instead of going back to my crappy life. I guess I'm your average cyber kid or whatever. Anything to escape from something you hate, right? Anyway, its not like you guys should care, so yeah, Sarang Hae and whatnot!! ^-~

No comments:

Post a Comment