Friday, May 18, 2012

Song of the Day, May 18th!!!

Hey everyone. Yesterday did not have a song of the day because there wasn't a new song that was stuck in my head or sounded really good to me. Today's Song of the Day will, oddly enough, be Spring by Vivaldi. Yep, you heard it right: Classical music. I know a lot of people are like "Ugh, WTF? You like that classical crap??" Like I said, I love all kinds of music as long as it sounds good, and this does. I've always had a passion for classical pieces like this one. It reminds me of elegance, simplicity, and lots of other confusing stuffs. Anyway, I hope you enjoy it if you actually think about looking it up. I wouldn't be surprised if you all didn't, but it's good relaxation music. YouTube has a nice selection of Vivaldi's work, but I looked up: the 4 seasons Vivaldi. If you don't like it, tell me, if you do like it, tell me that too. And if you don't know what I'm talking about but have something you want to know, comment on it and I will try my best to answer! Sarang Hae to everyone and Good Night depending on your clock!! (0>0)

No comments:

Post a Comment